Embrace the ancient local tradition and immerse in the celebrations to welcome the Balinese New Year or famously known as The Silent Days.
Nyepi is a Balinese "Day of Silence" that falls on Wednesday, March 25th 2020 starting 6am until 6am in the next day. One day before Nyepi, Pengerupukan Day, where Ogoh-Ogoh (paper-mache statue) parade performed at Kuta in the evening.
Swiss-Belhotel Rainforest Kuta offering the best experiences during your stay in Bali, rates start from IDR 1,800,000 net.
• 3 Days 2 nights stay in a room of your choice
• Free Wi-Fi
• 20% Discount on F&B (exclude alcohol)
• Free Access to all fun activities: movie theater, kids playground, sports arena, swimming pool
• Non-stop buffet (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner) on 25 th March for 2 persons. FREE for children < 5 y.o
Terms and Conditions:
• The above rates are valid through 24-26 March 2020
• The rates are inclusive to 21% government tax and services
• Prior reservation is required and subject to room availability
• Not combinable with any other offers or campaigns